Topband: low band propagation at solar min

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Sun Jun 5 22:39:08 EDT 2016

I've only been active on Topband since 1987 but nothing has beat the 2008
and 2009 seasons when NA topbanders were easily working Zones 17, 18, and 19
both morning and night.  I remember commenting to some of the newer guys
(who had been thinking it was always like that) telling them it was a
rarity.  And, indeed, it has been as it hasn't happened since.  We'll see if
it repeats itself in the next downswing.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS