Topband: Am I the only one in step?

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:00:38 EST 2016

Hi,

I am resurrecting an aging, 'Rip VanWinkle" radio that includes 160
meters. I was finally ready to apply power for a first test and all of
those naughty SSB contesters on 160 meters provided me with a lot of
test "fodder" on the receive side. I wish to thank all of the SSB
contesters for filling the band with signals.

The receiver part of the radio is working very well now. Next I'll get
the TX side working right and then repair the tuning dial. Move over a
little so I can get on too.

73,

Bill  KU8H