Topband: BCB High Pass Filter

wb6rse1 at mac.com wb6rse1 at mac.com
Thu Mar 3 13:40:55 EST 2016

I highly recommend the Array Solutions W3NQN BCB.

I had a local BC station a few miles away developed problems resulting in IMD with an external preamp ON connected to a flag that rendered 160 unusable.

The W3NQN BCB completely fixed the issue. Notified but I’ve no idea if the offending BC station ever made repairs.

As I understand it, W3NQN custom builds and selects components so that each filter meets specs.

Brick wall it is and well worth the expense.

73 - Steve WB6RSE

http://topbanddinner.jimdo.com