Topband: VK0EK Operation

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Tue Mar 29 18:00:22 EDT 2016

The pile last night got fairly large at one point.  They were spread out
about 3 KHz. . .maybe not quite enough considering the number of stations
calling.  Nevertheless, the 160m op last night was doing an incredibly good
job of getting stations in the log.  He was also patient and persistent.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS