Topband: Noise sources in general

K1FZ-Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Fri Nov 18 15:48:26 EST 2016

Yes, basically true, but in my case most of the noise is coming from
one direction.

Antennas with deep nulls have allowed me to work DX.
Also use a MFJ-1026 to help with nulls.

We are drifting toward more noise in the world not less, with human
population increases. We all need to live somewhere.
If only we could live noise free.

73
Bruce-k1fz