Topband: Noise sources in general

daraymond at iowatelecom.net daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Fri Nov 18 16:09:32 EST 2016

Hi Bruce. . you must have the luxury of having noise that can be nulled that is not in the direction of the desired DX!  That is often not the case.  It is not infrequent to have multiple noise sources coming from many directions. . . sometimes to the point that they cannot even be localized and identified in which case the Topband DXer is pretty much SOL. . .hi.     73. . .Dave, W0FLS