Topband: DXE NCC-1 phasing box

marcom at centrum.cz marcom at centrum.cz
Fri Sep 23 12:09:39 EDT 2016

Oh, a time ago I considered to buy the NCC-1. My final "NO" decision was caused by the "no schematic" policy or "Proprietary information" balast (also know as a Trade Secret). I will never buy such product although there are many. I believe that such "Trade Secret" can put both the seller and the designer (ie. the "secret" owner) into disreputation.

The argument with blackboxes in a car (or dishwasher, shaver etc.) is definitely wrong, we are hams and speaking about ham radio equipment...

73,
Martin, OK1RR