Topband: Feeding a two wire Beverage at the center

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Sun May 14 13:51:40 EDT 2017

have heard that a 450 ohm ladder Beverage can be fed in the center or even
off center.  This is something I would like to do but have never seen any
write up on the way it is done.  I presume it would require a reflection
transformer and ground on each end.  But the means of feed the wires at the
center or off center has be puzzling for me..  Anyone who has done this
with a two wire reversible....please let me know how and if the principle
even works.

Herb, KV4FZ