Topband: CNN notch filter recommendations

JC n4is at
Sun May 14 19:24:52 EDT 2017

There is a well known

DLW Associates AM Broadcast Band Brick-Wall High Pass Filters

The 9 pole filter can be tuned for one of the deep nulls attenuate the station you need by 70db or more, give DLW a call.

-----Original Message-----
From: Topband [mailto:topband-bounces at] On Behalf Of Kevin KL7KY
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 12:55 PM
To: topband at
Subject: Topband: CNN notch filter recommendations

Hi all,Has anyone had "success" notching out a single AM bcb station that +50dB?I see a lot of bcb filters that are commercially made, but wanted some real world feedback from someone that has dealt with it.I'm looking for something that I can leave in-line between the rig and the amp - that will handle at least 200w.Any input would be appreciated.ThanksKevin KL7KY

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone _________________ Topband Reflector Archives -