Topband: Top Band and JT65

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Sun May 21 17:40:40 EDT 2017

Because I use my human skill that I developed over years to decode the CW
signal.  You don't do that for RTTY.

Unless of course you're referring to using a CW decoder wherein you just
read the decoded CW.   You REALLY don't want to know what I fell about
people that do that and say they "work CW".....

Mark K3MSB