Topband: underground cables question

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 5 11:44:07 EDT 2017

I installed 4 runs of BuryFlex through my slab and then out into the
backyard about 15-years ago (when we built a new house) and it is still
working fine.  I have conduit through the slab (open at both ends) but the
cable is direct buried out in the yard (about 24" deep).

Wes Attaway (N5WA)
(318) 393-3289 - Shreveport, LA
Computer/Cellphone Forensics
AttawayForensics.com