Topband: underground cables question

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Thu Oct 5 14:56:38 EDT 2017

It's really dangerous to make these "all" statements.

I've been keeping rainfall numbers and reporting them to rainlog.org for 11
years.  My last measurable rain was 0.02 inches on Sept 14. The total for this
year is 7.74 inches.  If I want my conduit filled with water I need to use a
garden hose :-)

Wes  N7WS