Topband: underground cables question

Brian Pease bpease2 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Oct 5 16:16:56 EDT 2017

I installed buryflex along with direct burial control cables last year.
I learned that it is best to directly bury the cables without conduit.
Water from condensation will eventually fill the conduit even if rain
doesn't get in.  Possibly a different story in low humidity areas, I
suppose, but I am in VT.  I have actually seen humidity fill multiple
vertical pipes 2 feet high with condensation.