Topband: 3C0L

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Oct 17 10:03:57 EDT 2017

I would agree on the huge pileup and very very poorly behaved.  I guess
people still can't copy their own calls.

He was decent copy and then would dive into the noise and come back.  I
just got my 8 element circle back up but I am not sure it is operating
right as sometime they were stronger on the Inverted L.

K0EU got them and maybe AA0RS but I didn't hear many others in the area
get him.  I never did.

W0MU