Topband: future of ham radio

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Oct 28 10:30:58 EDT 2017

Roger,

Do you work FT8?  Have you attempted to work any DX on FT8?  It takes
some skill.

There are different skillsets required.  I could argue it takes little
skill to buy a 10kw amplifier a remote radio membership and use remote
receivers all over the world takes little skill too.

Please stop demeaning others that happen to like a part of the hobby you
do not.   What is interesting to you is not interesting to others.

Did you read where there are more FT8 uploads to Clublog than SSB and CW
combined?  Sorry this is a great thing for the hobby. People are making
contacts and actually using the bands.

W0MU