Topband: Soil conductivity maps

Lee STRAHAN k7tjr at msn.com
Sun Apr 1 14:25:07 EDT 2018

Hello Jeff,
    All those things you mention are great but times they are changing. You would be well advised if you find an interesting place to do a noise survey on and near the property. And consider what are the chances of urban sprawl to bring with it the latest scourge of a plethora of noise emitting switching devices. I am fighting one as we speak from a lumber mill making dimensional products that has moved in just across the street from me. Their fancy energy saving VFD drives has raised my noise floor over 20 dB on some areas of my property.
    So consider this to be one of the biggest items on the checklist for a new site.
   Good Luck,
Lee   K7TJR   OR