Topband: Soil conductivity maps

HP pfizenmayer at q.com
Sun Apr 1 14:31:31 EDT 2018

My first priority would be a RF quiet location and best prospects of it staying
that way - Been in same house over 40 years - last ten years in particular
ambient noise and incredible numbers of ever increasing RFI sources
overwhelm my ability to try to resolve . I was on edge of town , pitch black
at night - little 2 lane road from downtown on other side of mountain preserve .
Now 8 lane freeway 400 feet away (because the millionaires and political
influence got the proposed freeway route moved from their area) Houses ,
shopping centers etc as far as you can see - sea of lights and RF noise.

Just sayin ...... If you can't hear 'em you can't work 'em.... well RHR etc .

Hank K7HP