Topband: Inv Vee mod question

Eduardo Araujo er_araujo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 16:49:11 EDT 2018

Dear Topbanders, I am planning to place and Inv Vee for 160 on the top of the building where I have no much space so the arms end will be a little closer, no more than 24 mts apart.

My question for those who can model it is: Could I get a better low angle or improve it performance to long distance if instead of just hanging it from a single point I run it horizontal from the center for 1m (3.3ft),  or 2m or up to 4 mts (2 m each side) and from there hanging each side as usual?The reasoning beyond my question is that placing the slopping wire a little apart where max current is, perhaps less cancellation take place at the center, that could produce an improvement of some kind like decreasing the shoot angle or increasing a little bit Rin.
If it doens`t work I could extend the top of the tower with PVC tube to gain up to 3 mts from 14 to 17m for the roof (from 46ft to 55ft)

Many thanks in advance...... Eddie, LU2DKT