Topband: DXCC

VK3HJ vk3hj_luke at barefoothorse.com.au
Sat Apr 14 04:44:12 EDT 2018

Congratulations Rick!

Who was your 100th country worked? Mine was SV3RF.

In Victoria and New South Wales, a 10 m tower may be put up without Planning
Permit, Building Permit, etc from local municipality. Even then, there's the
likelihood of neigbours' objection.
I live in the country, so at least I don't have neighbours who will make a
fuss.

I'm guessing it's easier to put in an oil well in Yorba Linda than a decent
tower. I visited there in 1997.

73,

Luke VK3HJ