Topband: WD8DSB & LU5OM 160 meter year long test complete

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Thu Aug 2 14:16:34 EDT 2018

I often saw your spots, but the hours were just awful for me in AZ.  Too late to
stay up late, too early to get up early.

I am reminded of some skeds that W7UBI (SK) and I ran on another part of the
spectrum, 2-meters, on meteor scatter in 1978-1979 For over a year we did a
half-hour skeds each Saturday and Sunday morning.  Over about a 900 mile path we
made valid QSOs about 30% of the time on CW.

Still hope to QSO Manuel someday.

Wes  N7WS