Topband: WD8DSB & LU5OM 160 meter year long test complete

VK3HJ vk3hj_luke at barefoothorse.com.au
Fri Aug 3 01:20:54 EDT 2018

I have heard Manuel a couple of times, just, but VK3 to anywhere east of the
west coast of South America is difficult.

Thankfully, I do have one QSO confirmed with him from two years ago.

As far as regulars heard, I would have to mention AA1K, N0FW and K4IQJ,
amongst others. At the very least, I can hear them pretty well every evening
here.

One particularly notable station worked here many times was HC1PF. Luis was
a beacon every evening here a few years ago, until he moved back to Italy.

I have six 268 m Beverage antennas, on a quiet rural property, so I do year
very well.

73,

Luke VK3HJ