Topband: Top band sloper resonance

CUTTER DAVID d.cutter at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 20 07:58:33 EDT 2018

Just a thought: I'm not quite sure of your arrangement, but if the analyser is not grounded it will pick up common mode current and distort the readings; hand holding is also affected. This has confused me a lot in the past. Now I use a clip and tent stake in the ground and that stabilises the readings and gives more consistency. I lay the analyser on the ground.
73 de David G3UNA-G6CP