Topband: Rather use N-type (was Re: The answer to PL-259 soldering/reliability problems)

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Fri Dec 7 15:05:28 EST 2018

Hello Arunas,

While the relatively new 4.3-10 family of "mini DIN" connectors is
far superior to any connectors we've discussed in this thread, their
cost is nearly ten times higher.

On the other hand, the much bulkier 7/16 DIN connectors offer
similar high performance and they're widely available at much
more affordable prices. For example, do this Google search

7/16 DIN connector site:ebay.com

73
Frank
W3LPL