Topband: Band Report

Tony Osman tonyosman2014 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:51:06 EST 2018

Conditions may not have been spectacular this morning but I did manage
to work JA for the first time at my sunrise..  Heard two JA's but one
was too weak for me to make the QSO. Happy to have another one in the
log for 160m. First time I have heard JA on 160m. Apparently JD1BMH was
on as well, but heard nothing from him - would have been an ATNO for me..

1Kw to inverted L, 70ft high 90ft sloping. fed against approx 5,000ft
radials for inverted L, 80m vertical and 40m 4square - all radials
connected together.

Tony

ve3rz

--