Topband: FT8 - How it really works

K4SAV RadioXX at charter.net
Thu Dec 20 00:08:21 EST 2018

That would be my definition of noise power also.  That would not help
explain the numbers produced by FT8.

It's curious that my VFO1 - VFO2 measurement produces numbers very close
to what FT8 reports.  I have no information as to why that should be,
only measurements that produce those results.

Jerry, K4SAV