Topband: Three Port Rx antenna splitter

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Mon Dec 24 13:46:17 EST 2018

Hi Frank,

I don't know anything about 3-way splitters, but if I were in your
situation I think I would sacrifice 1 dB and make a 4-way splitter using
3x 2-way splitters. 2-way is much more commonly used and documented, and
quite probably easier to achieve than 3-way. The 4th port is simply
terminated in a load, of course.

73, Greg, ZL3IX