Topband: Might be a good EU DX night

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 28 00:53:19 EST 2018

I saw 8+ stations all calling VP8EME MANY times.  So he was widely heard
and here (Seattle) about -13.  I only saw a couple of Q's completed, so
you were not alone. I had worked him before and remember it wasn't that
difficult, but obviously he was having hearing problems tonight.  It is
summer there, mid 50's. I was there Jan 2017 and had a great visit with
Bob VP8LP and his wife Janet VP8AIB, who is also active.

Grant KZ1W