Topband: Need for capacitor

daraymond at iowatelecom.net daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Fri Dec 28 17:28:16 EST 2018

Wow. . a bunch of excellent responses including Alpha even offering the cap
bank as an assembly (I understand there may have been some failures of this
part).  Anyway, I think I got some answers and several good options.
Thanks for sharing the knowledge.     See you all in the Stew. . .73. . .
Dave, W0FLS
P.S.  The cap is a ceramic disc.