Topband: Common mode choke 160m inverted L

ON4GPE on4gpe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:04:58 EST 2018

Hi All,

Thanks for the very useful info on chokes.
After reading all this , i decided to build a choke with the same 10mm
RG393 teflon silver wired coax.
In Friedrichshafen i bought some beautiful spinner silvered 7/16
connectors for 10mm cable  :-)
I used a longer piece and made 7 turns through 10 cores mix31 ferrite.
I'm waiting for a cabinet to build an L-network together with this choke.

Link with a picture of all stuff:

http://users.telenet.be/ON4GPE/choke.jpg

Any comments or tips are still welcome!

73 Gert