Topband: WKYW on 1810kc

JAYB1943 at OPTONLINE.NET JAYB1943 at OPTONLINE.NET
Wed Jan 10 19:39:53 EST 2018

just received from FCC:

Hi JAMES,

Thank you for your submission. Your request has been received and assigned
Ticket No. 2159601. Throughout the complaint process, you will receive
periodic emails updating you about the status of your complaint.

If you have information to add to your complaint, please respond directly to
this email.

You can view a list of frequently asked questions at:
https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/articles/205082880.

Your submission provides the FCC with important information we can use to
develop policies to protect consumers, remedy violations of the
Communications Act, and encourage future compliance with the law.

Thank you for your help in furthering the FCC’s mission on behalf of
consumers.

we will see if/when they actually respond..
jay ny2ny