Topband: cutting coax stubs for 80 meter 4-square

k8gg at voyager.net k8gg at voyager.net
Sun Jun 10 08:59:10 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I was discussing this thread with a microwave engineer on 75 meters this
morning and he reminded me that I had AM RF in my RX antennas at my
previous QTH.  So much that I used Hi-Pass filters on my beverages and
pennants.

Terry,  Do you have an AM radio station near by that could be messing with
your instruments?

Just a thought.  GL,

de George,  K8GG