Topband: My Personal Thinking

Glenn Wyant va3dx at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 30 18:54:56 EDT 2018

Personally I find these thoughts disturbing.
Are we to judge ourselves and our morals , interests etc
against the beliefs of some unknown individual, sitting
at his keyboard from god knows where ?

Ed you are basically saying that those who use modes (ft8)
not approved by " your standards are unworthy".

If you feel ft8 etc is not for you, thats fine, but do not
begrade others by the operating choices they make.

It seems that the reflectors have provided a forum for some
folks to accuse and berate others who have dissimilar interests.

I feel that this behaviour in the long run will be the eventual
demise of the hobby. Although I hope I am wrong.

Glenn VA3DX

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 5:17 PM
Subject: Topband: My Personal Thinking