Topband: low inv-vee

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Fri Mar 30 19:29:08 EDT 2018

1)  I have yet to (and likely never will) install an RX only antenna.  Hence, I
receive on the same inverted-L I transmit on.  It's been my experience that I
still hear better than I get out with 500W.  Perhaps it is just operator skill
that makes it possible.  :-)

2)  "Poor" is rather subjective.  Compared to some fellow club members who run
NA7TB I have a poor antenna.  Compared to others with 40 foot verticals in deed
restricted locations, I have a great antenna.

Regardless, I completed working my TB DXCC this season, which was my goal.

Wes  N7WS