Topband: antenna analyzers

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Fri Oct 12 20:08:22 EDT 2018

At this location, the VNWA is a bit squirly near the BC band but with a
single L/C notch added at the device input (within the cal plane), it
works fine.

The AA-55 Zoom I have is immune and is the my go-to instrument for field
work.  Recommended.

MFJ-259 is too easily disturbed and is not reliable with any antenna of
larger physical size.

5KW BC station about 5 miles east of here.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com