Topband: Gamma match success

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Wed Oct 17 10:39:18 EDT 2018

I would echo Tim's remarks. I bought a bunch of Russian caps on EPAY for
a 160 meter amplifier and they overheated and changed value.  One blew
up. They were horrible as a plate coupling cap. The seller advised me
that they were only good for uncritical bypassing chores.  Now I have a
pile of caps that are only good for target practice.

Dave K1WHS