Topband: 160 Activity

james soto kp2bh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 10:20:28 EDT 2018

 Hi allI been calling CQ on cw but the QRM is pretty high here at my QTH,i workfew USA stations,I like cw and also digital modes so when is to much qrmon the cw portion i operate FT8 with very good results. Using an invertedL antenna and running 20 watts i been working USA, SOUTH  and CENTRALAMERICA and EU. no space for a receiving antenna i just use the inverted Lantenna with good results.
KP2BHJimmy