Topband: VE1ZZ (SK) and LA3XI (SK)

vk3io vk3io at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 20 04:27:07 EDT 2018

Sad news about Jack. R.I.P. Jack.

I had many qso's on Top Band with Jack going back to 1986. He was always
very obliging to give me a report when it seemed no one was hearing me.

Also I was informed by Art. LA2FKA that another great Topband operator,
Svein LA3XI had passed away last week, or so, of which is also sad news.
R.I.P Svein.

I also had many qso's on Top Band with Svein. He was also very obliging
to give me a report when it seemed no one was hearing me.

Art said he would now erect a top band antenna, to keep Norway active on
Top Band.

73's from Ron. vk3io