Topband: AA0RS sig in EU

Dr. Wolf Ostwald df2py at t-online.de
Sat Sep 8 15:35:20 EDT 2018

Hello !

it seems that slowly the band nw opens up. Dave had a workable signal
this morning into EU. It was a kind of 1 minute QSB intervall. And on
the peak he was 549. But he came back to the second call .

In them ol`days we used to work the westcoast by the third weekend in
September. But from what i experienced the last years, we have less stns
capable of bridging the continent and another ocean.

Its about time everybody brings up the filaments and wears the
headphones again.

see u guys down there         wolf    df2py