Topband: Awesome 160 Meter Vertical

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 10 00:31:27 EDT 2019

I lived on Mt Hamilton Road for 20 years, but that ended 8 years ago.
I'm not aware of any hams further up Mt Hamilton than the Grandview
restaurant and Three Springs Ranch development.  There are two FM or UHF
TV towers on the hill SSW of there.  They are in the FCC database.  My
ranch/QTH was across the road from the Grandview, now called Grandview
Farms.  An awesome site, direct views to Golden Gate Bridge and Gilroy
and everything to JA in between.

Grant KZ1W