Topband: TO5M

Martin dm4im at t-online.de
Wed Aug 7 06:05:24 EDT 2019

Topbanders,
our bags are packed, we will be heading off to FP friday morning.
There has been a discussion going on some time ago , what topband
frequencies should be avoided due to noise from various sources , but i
don't have it in my mail archive anymore.
Can you guys recommend a frequency (range) , or recommend where NOT to
TX? . Keep in mind that we want to serve asia  (if at all this can work
in summer) and there are some frequency restrictions for JA - and maybe
others. So we will lsn somewhere in the range 1810-1825 CW , 1908 FT8.

Also, we appreciate advice, what frequency range is appropriate on 80m
phone . There are ranges in the  JA bandplan where they are not allowed
to TX  and we'd like to make sure our signal (if heard at all) will be
on a clean frequency AND we listen on a frequency where they are allowed
to TX.

Anyone from JA read this?

Thanks.

Visit fp2019.net for Info.