Topband: Inverted L in contact with leaves

Joe Galicic galicic at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 11:07:58 EDT 2019

Hi Pete. My inverted L over K2AV FCP was in the trees touching limbs and leaves.  Although it worked OK it wasn't until I moved it into the clear that I realized how much signal I was loosing having it in the trees.  Nearly 3db increase according to RBN after the move.  RBN testing was done immediately before and after the move.  Of course this test is just a relative indicator but it did show a lot of improvement after the move.  I know Guy K2AV has done similar test with similar results.  -Joe N3HEE