Topband: ARRL 160m

Joe Galicic galicic at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 13:18:04 EST 2019

Steve, I'm sure glad you stayed in the chair long enough to hear and work me.  I was running 5 watts.  I called you many times throughout the contest before you heard me Saturday evening during prop enhancement.  Thrilling to work 2000 miles QRP on 160 meters. You did all the heavy lifting for me ! :)  TU es 73  -Joe N3HEE