Topband: COSMIC RAY UPDATE

MICHAEL ST ANGELO mstangelo at comcast.net
Sun Dec 15 11:49:44 EST 2019

Mark,

I hear you. As an engineer I basically worked a sedentary office job during the day and operated at night. When I retired I figured I would have more time but I make it a point of being active. My wife and I take a hike very day. When out of the house I try to operate portable therefore most of my operation is during the day. With this new regimen I find I am really tired after dinner. As a rule we do not turn on the television until after dinner.

I also thought I would have more time during retirement for the hobby but this is not he case. I'm busier than ever.

Mike N2MS