Topband: Temporary antenna suggestion for 160

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sun Dec 15 21:44:08 EST 2019

2nd mike's point about the elevated radials if you have the room, and I
underscore his point about not connecting the above gnd radials to earth
ground and the need for a beefy common mode choke

Dave
NR1DX

--
Dave