Topband: ARRL DX contest

W7RH midnight18 at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 10:49:42 EST 2019

Greetings All,

Spotty openings to Europe from the SW with one surprise contact LZ2WO
just before sunset. Otherwise 1 G4, and a few EA stations. Also Q5 at
Sunset was IK2CLB with no QSO.

After 0300 no further EU DX worked. The band went downhill rapidly. Off
to bed. In the morning only a few JA and RT0C were worked.

Regarding V84SAA. Comments on the reflector were not cool. If you are
going to work one in the contest then work them all as a multiplier is
just that. Sorry if it's a dupe. However at my Sunrise you were doing
contest exchanges. IMHO

73

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35os

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein