Topband: CQ160 Conditions

Mark Schoonover mark at ka6wke.net
Mon Jan 28 23:00:56 EST 2019

I did about 10 hours of the contest from DM12. Ended up with ~4000
points better than last year. A few 6s, a single 8, but no KH/KL or EU
stations. Worked pretty much all of VEs but one special was VO2AC,
best DX PJ2T, with a CO2 not too far behind. Was hoping to find D4C
but no luck. TX antenna is a 36' wire vertical with a 1024 sqft
caphat. RX antenna W6LVP receive only loop, IC-7600 barefoot putting
it all together.

73! Mark KA6WKE

Website: https://www.ka6wke.net
Live Stream: https://www.ka6wke.net/live-stream