Topband: Modern Grand Solar Minimum from 2020 to 2055?

Markku Oksanen ww1c at outlook.com
Tue Jul 2 14:12:41 EDT 2019

All

I looked at the article and my view is that this work less about solar minimums and more about solar irradiance changes over long periods of time.

Although it has scientific merits, I would argue that this is one of the many pieces of work out there that, perhaps not on purpose, shed doubt on the established view on  why we have global weather change.

I could be wrong - I am also a scientist (retired).

Markku OH2RA/OG2A/WW1C