Topband: Short CQs and exchanges

John Zantek john at zantek.net
Wed Nov 6 17:49:26 EST 2019

>  I think things are shaping up for a good season.

I hope.  Living in the woods near the Olympics has been a challenge on TB, with no room for anything efficient.  Winter winds have destroyed previous tree-wires.  The deer and other denizens have taken out beverages.  Even chased a Marmot chewing on coax.  I'm putting up a Top T before Thanksgiving in the hopes to improve over my wimpy, loaded half-sloper.  This time it'll be Mastrant, Wireman 531, and marine-grade pulleys and thimbles.

73 John W7CD
Poulsbo WA