Topband: Ethernet Interference

Dan Edward Dba East edwards dan.n.edwards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 9 10:55:14 EDT 2019

 Trevor, for what it's worth, I have found that not all SMPS's (switch mode power supplies ) are the same; some of the small-ish wall warts  spray tons of r.f. hash, others, fairly quiet...one video cam supply was incredibly noisy here; i put a spare netgear supply on it, and poof, gone.. mind you, i'm talking 160m, here..
If it's easy to swap it out, might be worth a try, anyway...and lots cheaper than ferrite..
good luck, w5xz, dan