Topband: Relationship Between Ground Wave and Low-Angle Radiation

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 14:23:09 EDT 2019

Rick, I misled you with the reference to low-angle radiation. I'm
broadly aware of how ground conductivity in the Fresnel zone works.
What I'm interested in doing is characterizing how much my signal
improves as I add radials - sort of like a distant field-strength meter.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.